Welcome to Tijuana

Hi,

this weekend my goal was to work on the sit start of L'apparemment. I watched Iker's video to see his beta.
Trying as hard as i could he is a lot smaller than me, so i couldn't get as close to the rock to use his method.
After about an hour i figured out beta that suits me and i could get into the stand :D. The plan is now to try and link it all in the coming weekends-months. Nataleigh sent Yoga 7a with ease, she is making great progress in power boulders!
I sent "Welcome to Tijuana" (7c), "Clandestino" (7b), Fil a tordre (7a+), and "13ieme Travaille d'hercule" (7a+). I got close to "Le Chant des oiseau" (7c+) but lacking some endurance to finish the end mantle...
I tried to find a (7b) version of "Clandestino" by eliminating a lot of holds left and right because i knew it is quite defined, with this beta it surely feels hard enough.

Clandestino 7b from jan nat on Vimeo.

"Welcome to Tijuana" is the best line on this boulder.

Welcome to Tijuana 7c from jan nat on Vimeo.

As for "El Paso" i have no idea how that line would go...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten